Re: Spam in Red Hat lists?

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 11:29, Steven W. Orr wrote:

> So what are you saying? That I should *accept* mail that contains headers
> saying that the message is spam? Look. If someone sends me a box in the

	No, he's saying that the messages do not leave RH with these headers
and do not show up in anyone elses copies of email.

> mail that says ANTHRAX on the outside of the package, I'm not going to open

	If you are the one stamping ANTHRAX on the box after it is shipped and
delivered to you that is not the shipping nor the sending organizations
problem.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.