Re: Spam in Red Hat lists?

On May 5, 2003 11:44 am, Jeff Kinz wrote:

> > What I am doing is correct. What Red Hat is doing is wrong.
>
> Seems unlikely - RH email lists (I am subscribed to 7 or 8 ) don't
> send me any spam.  I think you may be mis-identifying some of the emails.
> Are you sure your rules/filter is doing what you think its doing?

PMJI, but there were some recent posts where the subject line was
prefaced with "[SPAM]" in front of the subject line. While this was improper
(or at least, *misleading*) on the part of those posting and discussing the
particular subject, it is quite understandable why Mr. Orr might have
mistaken those posts for actual SPAM or UCE.

Be assured Mr. Orr, those messages were NOT spam.

... another valid reason for _properly changing_ topic headings....

respectfully,

Elton Woo