Re: RBL blocking of rogers.com valid user e-mail addresses?

On Friday 25 April 2003 12:48, Res wrote:
> oh i dont block on 1 or 2, more like 1 or 2 hundred, but again if the
> ISP's of these brain dead morons pulled their finger out of their @$$
> and acted upon complaints then their would be NO need to block an entire
> ISP, why should we just let our users get spammed because some clueless
> twit of a sysadmin at another ISP CBF cleaning up his/her network?

Because your measure has a potential to block email from a customer. If you
don't see how that is wrong, then there is no point in debating this issue
further.

Yes, spam costs money and yes, I get annoyed by it so badly I want to punch
the wall. But I'd rather hit the delete button one thousand times than miss
one order from a customer.

Cheers,

Ladislav