Re: OSX in a non-apple?

At 1:43 PM -0400 10/28/10, Andy wrote:
 > Much the same can be said for Microsoft, when they upgrade the operating
 > system you generally need a new computer and to upgrade all the software.

I dunno. I've run System 9, OS X.2, X.3, X.4, and X.5 on first my Titanium Powerbook and now this G4 Powerbook. True, I'm at the end of the line, and if I processed a lot of words and really wanted to stick with WordPerfect I'd be stuck here forever.

But that's 11 years of Mac OS and two computers - one G3 and one G4.

Seems like a good deal for someone with a limited annul income willing to take a chance on eBay.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx