Re: time machine back up

Yeah I've heard that, too. And I'd believe it if it weren't for the speed of the thing and the jaw drops from the techs at the genius bar when they get to play on it on the couple of occasions I've taken it in.

Actually, I had an IT guy help me get it rigged to run.

I SERIOUSLY don't have time or patience to wait around for my computer to do its work while I'm doing mine. The ram has made a huge difference.

It's not for everybody but I'm on the thing for easily 4-6 hours a day every day and waiting around for a computer to catch up with me is no way to spend time.

Lea

you can not say more than you see ~hdt