Re: OSX in a non-apple?

I've always thought that the only reason someone would choose to endure a Mac OS would be the benefits of its hardware, most notably the graphic display. I simply cannot fathom why anyone with the skills requisite to perform such an install would choose a Mac OS...that is other than to show that it's possible and give Steve Jobs the finger.