Re: Postal address in Contacts?

Am Donnerstag, den 19.06.2008, 09:04 -0600 schrieb Mark:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 2:10 AM, Uwe Kaminski <jukey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > So I don't would agree if somebody says the contacts application is very
> > poor. It's like a small flower which has to grow. And yes, it would grow
> > faster if the contacts application would be open source.
> >
> > Ciao Uwe
>
> You're contradicting yourself and missing the point. If the
> application weren't so poor, it wouldn't *need* to grow. And if
> Pimlico does indeed use the exact same database, then clearly there is
> something going on here that is not aboveboard, and Contacts is
> deliberately crippled rather than simply a first effort.

Where is the problem? There is an back-end (the db) wich supports more
than the standard front-end application could display. So choose an
other flower from the bouquet of available applications.

The other way round (less db fields; more fields like postal adress in
the apps) would be much more worse.

Ciao Uwe

--
Uwe Kaminski