Re: Postal address in Contacts?

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:08 PM, Mark <wolfmane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You're correct: the Contacts app that comes with the tablet is
> completely useless, as it only has fields for name, email, Jabber,
> SIP, Nickname, Web page URL and phone number. Some of those are only
> available if you click the "Add field" button.

IMHO, 'useless' is the wrong term.
The Contacts app, I am sure, was not meant to be a PIM Contacts application.
But a Contacts application for the Web (where, it makes some sense, the postal
address does not make much sense).

It's simply targeted at solving a different problem than the one you
were expecting.

It would make sense if it would have been integrated with the Map application:
Drive me to this contact.
Or, even better with GeoClue, drive me to the CURRENT position of this Contact.

Dream :/
--
anidel