Re: lies about URNs (was Re: Celebrating NAT)

All,

The recent exchanges in this thread are not considered professional or
respectful, and not appropriate for the public list.  This is not to say
vigorous discussion is discouraged, but that we strive for that
discussion to be professional and respectful of each other.

Before further posting here and as many of us gather in Montreal, let us
take some time to reflect on the substance and content of this thread,
and consider how we should engage with -- and be engaged by -- each other.

- Sergeant-at-Arms