Advertising WG adoption and WG LCs requests [was RE: Interim (and other) meeting guidelines versus openness, transparency, inclusion, and outreach]

I want to pick up on suggestions by Christian and Keith, because I think that they are both potentially good ideas, and perhaps we should raise an issue in the Datatracker to consider whether implementing these might be feasible (if there is wider interest).

(1) I think that it would be helpful to have a mailing list where notification of *all* WG adoption calls are made.
(2) I think that it would be helpful to have a separate mailing list where notification of *all* WG last calls are made.
(3) The Datatracker already allows participants to track individual drafts but allowing participants to also track when specific WG adoption/last-call's also happen, without necessarily having to follow all of the WG email, may also be interesting and useful functionality.  Even if it just acts a reminder to go any catchup on some WG email threads.

In short, I think that it is a recurring theme on how to get wider feedback (outside of the just the WG participants) earlier in the standards process where it can be more easily and effectively considered, and perhaps these small enhancements could help?

Regards,
Rob

<snipped>