[Centos] Sendmail vs. Postfix

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:29:13 +0000, Karanbir Singh <Mail-Lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One of the MailScanner with postfix setups that I run handles in the
> region of 3 to 3.2 Million emails a day. I havent lost a single email in
> queue transition.

Interesting. I was wondering about that.

I love MailScanner and it's the main reason I stuck with sendmail all
these years. I got the feeling a couple years ago that MS was
developed and maintained for sendmail, and that using it with Exim or
Postfix was exotic, less supported, less reliable.

I'm glad to hear this is not the case at this point.

Do new releases of MS work right away with postfix, or do you have to
wait for some sort of porting to be done? Are you on the MS mailing
lists? Are  MS-postfix users a big group these days?

Francois