Fw: [Centos] Sendmail vs. Postfix

While we are speaking of mailserver related software,
Mailscanner looks to have some great features, but I haven't been able to
determine that it has user-controllable settings and quarantines.

For those folks that need more of a service provider approach as opposed to
a corporate-friendly approach, or any combination of the two, check out Maia
Mailguard:
http://www.maiamailguard.com/   The two important features to me were the
ability for users to control their own settings, and review their own
quarantine.  Maia's based on amavisd-new, and as such can use both
SpamAssassin, and DSPAM, as well as pyzor, razor, and dcc to aide in
determining spam.

Jacob Leaver
Senior Systems Administrator
ReachONE Internet