[Centos] Sendmail vs. Postfix

On Friday 25 March 2005 01:07 am, Deim ?goston wrote:

> And monolithic.

Yes, the compiled program is monolithic.  I haven't found that a
problem.

...<balance snipped>...

It was not I who wrote "let the emails fly", so I'm not going to try to
start a war here.

But I do want to point out that I've never found anything I need to do
that I can't do in a few lines in the exim.conf file.  I'm one of those
oldtimers who actually wrote (and still occasionally writes) directly
to sendmail.cf (and yes, I even understand most of it).

But exim.conf actually made my email administration easy and almost
enjoyable <smile>.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation