[Centos] Sendmail vs. Postfix

Jeff Lasman wrote:

>>So, let the emails fly... Postfix vs. Sendmail..
>>

>Exim.
>
>Because it's easy to understand and easy to configure.
>
>Jeff

And monolithic. My pluses for postfix:
- modular: I can easely enable or disable services through it's
master.cf file. I can limit almost everything and the resources
- policy server: if something not included I can write a policy server
or extend the existing ones. And without programming in C or modifying
the source directly. I don't complain about C but it's much faster to
develop something in Python eg.
- very sophisticated restriction classes
- I'm able to create restriction classes and incorporate it to the
mainstream restrictions (the available types for restrictions are the
same but I can play with them just like a children with LEGO technics)
- much more faster

bye,
Ago