Re: Toggle keyboard layout + xkbd @ TDE R14.1.0

On 2023/05/19 01:01 AM, deloptes via tde-users wrote:
I may be proven wrong, but I suspect the problem was always there but
simply you never ran into it due to the different key combination.
Hi, I now understand fully what you mean. But look, isn't it just possible
to assign the old key combination?
I remember you were discussing this seomwhere

Hi Emanoil,
currently it is not possible in kxkb (we missed out on that :-( ) but we have plan to reintroduce that for R14.1.1.
So you can either:

1) wait for the feature to be re-introduce
2) revert the changes in your local build and go with the old code
3) live with the KVM switch issue
4) further troubleshoot the current problem
5) try to use kbbswitch, which allows to use TDE shortcut to switch language, but it is missing a language toggle command

Of course the options are not fully exclusive :-)

Cheers
  Michele