Re: open source forum

Sorry if I wasnt clear enough, but I was looking for forum or may be the
way you called it message board for people to discuss topics.
Mostly its going to be a political Forum where people discuss major
political topics/news about their country.

So basically my search ended up with SMF as a software to do the job.

I really appreciate the input....

Cheers.

GR
Mrfroasty