Re: open source forum

Thanks for the input, after playing around the choices....I think I
might go for SMF.
Looks pretty cool software, So far I have checked Phorum, phpBB and SMF
only.

The only negative thing I can tell so far is there is no gettext
infrastructure on SMF or phorum...but atleast there is a means to
translate the sofware :-)

GR
mrfroasty