Re: jpeg files for clients

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Shah-Jenner" <shahjen@iinet.net.au>
> Here are four simple ways to grab the image your computer downloads when
you
> view the image such that you can view it later

<SNIP>
> Karl

Thank you, Mr. Wizard!!  :)

Do you correspond with my clients by any chance??  :)  Karl......suppose I
present the client with a CD of the images....is there a way to deter
printing off of a cd?  How about saving the image to their harddrive?  The
age of the computer, ain't it grand!
:)
Cheers!
Colette