Re: Gallery Impressions (& Review) for June 8, 2002

Hello Greg and Andrew...  Thank you both for taking the time to review and comment!

Greg:  Alright!  You "got" what I was aiming for!  OH!  And I hypnotized the fish!   ;-)  ...or it hypnotized me!

Andrew:  You didn't get it...   :-(  The image is meant to be dreamlike, subtle...  "something" is there, lurking in the shadowy edges of the consciousness... like the fish, in this case.  Some people see it right away...  some people don't.  (Certainly translates better in an enlarged print viewed at a respectable distance.)  Appreciate your viewpoint, though...

Regards to you both,
Janine