From: "colette" <cmm@wi.rr.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: jpeg files for clients

:
: ----- Original Message -----
: From: "Karl Shah-Jenner" <shahjen@iinet.net.au>
: > Here are four simple ways to grab the image your computer downloads when
: you
: > view the image such that you can view it later
: >
: <SNIP>
: > Karl
:
:
: Thank you, Mr. Wizard!!  :)
:
: Do you correspond with my clients by any chance??  :)  Karl......suppose I
: present the client with a CD of the images....is there a way to deter
: printing off of a cd?  How about saving the image to their harddrive?  The
: age of the computer, ain't it grand!
: :)
: Cheers!
: Colette