Re: jpeg files for clients

Valery,
I've been using the www.picturestage.com site for this purpose. You get
50 MB of free space and you can purchase more. People can download from
the site and order prints, sized depending on resolution. They should
have a fairly fast internet link, especially to look at the picture
originals, mine usually range from 1-4MB. I usually only download a
1024x768 copy of the jpeg, which is easier for people to deal with. It
also limits the print size to 5x7 if people should try and order a print
from the site.

Hope this helps,
Rick