From: "Valery Rizzo" <vrizzo@rcn.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 7:51 AM
Subject: jpeg files for clients

: If a client or anyone asks for a jpeg file to be sent to them for
: viewing and I dont have a website for a FTP folder, etc., what is the
: procedure, after Photoshop > format>jpeg?Does it matter what computer or
: software they have versus what I have? What do I do in the compression
: dialog box?
:
: Thanks. Also I have been on this list for over a year, but have never
: contributed to your gallery postings and disscusions of the work. What
: is the procedure for that?
:
: Thanks, Valery
: