Re: jpeg files for clients

Colette writes:
> Do you correspond with my clients by any chance??  :)  Karl......suppose I
> present the client with a CD of the images....is there a way to deter
> printing off of a cd?  How about saving the image to their harddrive?  The
> age of the computer, ain't it grand!

not sure about that, but this was one link I found in a quick search - from
the description of what it does it may be applicable - maybe someone else
would care to comment on this if they have any experience

http://www.clevercontent.com/

Of course like all the stuff for protecting people from losing money, it
costs!

Karl