Re: hcaptcha, is A curiosity about multi-user systems?

I don't want to preach to the choir, but you might be interested in the 'best viewed with any browser' thing.

For my own sites I make sure that they're usable with plain HTML. No CSS, no JS. Maybe not even HTTPS if that's okay.
That way every browser that supports HTML (all of them?) can use my websites.

HTML is good like that, but it seems when we involved CSS and JS things go downhill.