Re: hcaptcha, is A curiosity about multi-user systems?

yet, would that be your choice if you physically could not use those tools? Which is largely my point. The idea behind a11y, and which was behind w3c until recently, is that everyone deserves access to the web, regardless of what their body requires. Add in that for many populations experiencing disabilities, the economic foundation to afford several upgrades and the like is nonexistent. The Rehab system in the states for example has largely failed if there remains an unemployment rate in the80% range. I respect that you have your set of tools that work for you. Does not that right extend to everyone?
rights are not about percentages, how small of a market and the like.
After all the right to vote  exists for the single person.
why should that not extend to accessing services, services impacted by extensive noninclusive captchas? Please explain why your choices are to be accommodated more than another persons? I respect that may not be your meaning, but when you say that a market is too small, you feed the idea that only some deserve a way through the door.
 Karen