hcaptcha, is A curiosity about multi-user systems?

Hi folks,
both a chance to share / ask about this service, and perhaps illustrate another way multi-user systems at the console might benefit. My personal use of Linux is via shell, Ubuntu, both at shellworld, and via dreamhost who provides them with their shared hosting plan. Recently, due to a ddos event at fanfiction.net, I found that each site visit meets with cloudflare and a request that I solve a captcha that is not presented. Not in Lynx, unsurprisingly, but also not in more java friendly options, links the chain, elinks, or edbrowse for example. The owner at ffn is clearly terrified, and Cloudflare has a zero tolerance policy, everyone is a threat unless proven otherwise with their captcha...and they seem to track via IP address.
Here is where hcaptcha comes in though.
The service,
www.hcaptcha.com/accessibility
Claims to provide a way for *all* individuals with disabilities to bypass captchas. One can secure a cookie which clears you several times, but you must log in once a day. The problem is that all excludes Linux users, because they are using the webaim survey from almost ten years ago now, that intentionally excluded Linux users. I asked someone to contact them on twitter, with the claim being braille displays, what my contact person uses, do not fall into the all definition. they also claim to be following a11y, never mind that the a11y site has articles explaining that accessibility means more than screen readers, and that in spite of the webaim research, one can and should construct a site allowing for non-JavaScript use. Still, I can imagine a system where a multi-user setup allows for this hcaptcha solution, assuming there is a way for informing hcaptcha that Their dictionary is too limited. Given the barrier captchas play for so many folks, this solution would be sensational, if it were also inclusive.
Thoughts?
Karen