From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 7:47 PM
To: Chime Hart <chime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Didier Spaier <didier@xxxxxxxx>; Janina Sajka <janina@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A curiosity about multi-user systems?

I admit from a limited knowledge stance, is not this ability what makes it
possible for someone to create a shell service?
what chime is doing seems like a solid example of what I do, after a
fashion,with multiple drives running different editions of the same
software.
regardless, why remove something that can be useful to someone?
is not that part of what is supposed to make Linux unique?
Karen