Re: A curiosity about multi-user systems?

Hi Janina,

(maybe off topic) answer in line:

Le 25/02/2021 à 10:06, Janina Sajka a écrit :
Not in my wildest do I see a multi-user console system.

How funny. This may be true for a personal computer.

But I am old enough to remember computers accessed by many users, each through a physical terminal (think: industrial ones, or VT 100) These terminals had no graphical ability. I even wrote specs for two systems used this way a long time
ago (I am 72, sorry about that).

Cheers,
Didier