Re: hcaptcha, is A curiosity about multi-user systems?

Hi, Karen:

I wouldn't expect support for console browsers. It's just far too small
a userbase anymore, with far too little interest among developers.

Personally, I still use lynx where I can. But I'd be lost on the web
without Firefox, Chromium, Safari, etc.

Best,

Janina