Re: a little sysadmin story

The more we talk about this, the more I remember things long forgotten

Appropos a stand alone box for Speakup ...

APH once sold a device called a Speakqualizer. It was a PCI card that
grabbed VGA and, if memory serves, ran OCR on it---all on a PCI card.

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
		Email:	janina@xxxxxxxxxxx