Re: Problem with dosemu

CASE CLOSED, DOSEMU WORKS NOW!

Thank you all for your help and inspiration. There was nothing wrong with dosemu, the problem was my corrupted FC3 system, and I can blame only myself for corrupting it. Learning curve...

I started to review my system which I corrupted by removing some rpm-s and compiling updated software in the past few years. Now I know a little more and am more careful how to do things. Repairing and cleaning my fc3 installation is a slow and painstaking process. This is why I did not give an update recently. Franta's message today made me try dosemu again, and this time it worked. Apparently the partial repair fixed it. I don't know what and how, but the main thing is that it works. Originally I planned to try dosemu after I finished my system repair.

Thank you all on this mailing list - Janos

Just to answer Franta's points: