Re: DOSemu networking made easy

I think there is no point refreshing the bsd stack used in slirp (iirc it uses the stack of a 4.4 bsd), because it is used only between slirp and dosemu anyway. Between slirp and the outside world only 'normal' host's sockets are used.

Anyway, as a 1st step I will transform taprouter into an easy-to-link module. Then, I will look how to integrate it into DOSemu.

cheers
Mateusz

--
Sent from mobile mail.