[linux-dvb] Pinnacle 310i

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005, Hartmut Hackmann wrote:

> HI, Rainer

Hi Hartmut,

[...]
> These things are often misunderstood. 300i and 310i have nothing in common.
> Tuner and channel decoder are different, the only similarity is the PCI
> bridge. The tda10046 on the 310i also needs firmware, but it can load it
> from an on-board eeprom. This is present on most modern cards.

I know what you mean to say. I was referring to Vince's error messages,
that had been issued while using the code for the 300i card.

My 300i cards did not work under Linux before I flashed the current
version of the firmware to them using Windows XP.

[...]
>> OK, I am not in a hurry. :-)
>>
> That's nice to read. The point is that i do this in my spare time and this
> is limited...

Again, I'm not one the guys with the 310i, so I'm not in a hurry.
I'm a guy with two 300i (which are working) and a CinergyT? which is
working as well.

> Best regards
>  Hartmut

Regards,