[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts.

On 5/4/05, Janne Liimatainen <jeppe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Nevertheless it would be good if you could try kernel 2.6 and dvb-kernel
> >> from CVS at least on one of your machines to have the same basis.
> >
> > Yes, I agree and I would probably test it also. But it is bothering me
> > like crazy that I still don't know what conditions make
> > Data_receive_error bit set.
>
> FWIW, I had the exact same interrupt problem with skystar2.c.
> Upgraded to the newer b2c2_flexcop drivers fixed it for me, haven't had a
> problem since.

Hi Janne,

What kernel were you using when the problem occurred? Did you just
upgrade the driver or the kernel as well?

I'm just happy to see someone else had the same problem, better yet
the problem has been solved. It makes a good reason to start a
back-port to make it work with my 2.4.x kernels. But
Data_receive_error bit is still mysterious and needs be attacked again
and again and again... :-)

Janne, thanks for sharing your experience.

Q-ha.