[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts.

Ok, I have to admit that I haven't updated the kernel and the driver
since I have to stick with 2.4.x kernels for some time and the latest
cvs version won't compile with 2.4. I'll probably move to the newer
versions (or backport the latest linuxdvb to 2.4), but I want to track
down this problem to make sure the same problem won't occur again.

Actually I have some interesting register dumps common to all boxes
with the same problem.

After the flexcop chipset stopped generating interrupts even with the
good signal status, the register 0x20c (Status register : reading this
register deasserts INTA) is read 0x00000100 (Data_receive_error). But
shouldn't this register have been already cleared in the interrupt
handler? Is this normal that this bit can be still set and the
interrupt is not generated? All 8 boxes I tested resulted in the same
register values on 0x20c. And reading this register didn't make the
flexcop to generate interrupts again.

Is there anything I could do to debug it further (in both s/w and h/w wise)?

Here's more register dumps:
[INBT:104907]# ./dreg 0
Rx[0x000] = 0x06540001
[INBT:104907]# ./dreg 4