[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts.

Hi,

> > b2c2 flexcop chipset doesn't generate interrupts while receiving data
> > continuously  appx. for 10 days. I think some people on the list
> > already experienced the same problem, but it wasn't obvious where the
> > root cause of this. Is anyone after this?
>
> Which drivers/kernel are you using?

I'm using the old kernel, 2.4.20 with linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1

> 8 cards at the same time? I thought the DVB API only supports 6 six cards
> at the same time... must be somehting else.\
Oh, I meant I set up the test environment with  one card on each of 8
computers of the same type. Sorry about the confusion. I just tried to
mention that they all stopped working after appx the same amount of
time elapsed.

> > They all stopped working after appx. 10 days.
>
> What did you do, to make them work again? Application restart, driver
> reload, machine reboot?

Just reloading drivers make them work again.

Q-ha