[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts.

Hi,

b2c2 flexcop chipset doesn't generate interrupts while receiving data
continuously  appx. for 10 days. I think some people on the list
already experienced the same problem, but it wasn't obvious where the
root cause of this. Is anyone after this?

Interrupts are not generated (i.e. INTA is high) although the
demodulator indicates it's locked (0x1f), the signal is strong and the
snr is high enough. I tested with 8 skystar2 cards on the same host
systems at the same time. They all stopped working after appx. 10
days. Has anyone run it this long with no problems? I'll probably test
it again with their original linux driver to see if there's any
difference. But for the results, I'll have to wait for the next 10
days... Oh, well.

Q-ha