[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts.

>> FWIW, I had the exact same interrupt problem with skystar2.c.
>> Upgraded to the newer b2c2_flexcop drivers fixed it for me, haven't had a
>> problem since.
>
> Hi Janne,
>
> What kernel were you using when the problem occurred? Did you just
> upgrade the driver or the kernel as well?

A bunch of 2.6 kernels, 2.6.10 - 2.6.12rc1 IIRC, mostly the mm ones,
but also vanilla and gentoo-patched. Also a great multitude of different
kernel options/bios options/PCI slots/you name it. Didn't help.
Always a hang in 3-6 hours.

I just upgraded the drivers from linuxtv CVS, kernel is the same as
before.

> Janne, thanks for sharing your experience.

Glad if it helped. :-)

-Janne