[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts.

Hi

On 5/4/05, Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I saw Continuity_error_flag errors during normal operation.
Here's the debug output from the working machine started about 2 mins ago:

[INBT:106]# cat /proc/ieqsat/irqerr
dma1_irq      : 1935
dma1_timer    : 6683
dma2_irq      : 0
dma2_timer    : 0
----------------------
recv_err      : 1
cc_err        : 0
llc_snap_flag : 0
ts_err        : 0

> >> Maybe the Data_receive_error bit is set
> >> when the last IRQ took place.
> >
> > If so, shouldn't this be already cleared in the isr?
>
> Good question. Maybe it is cleared, but immediatly set again.

But then we wouldn't be able to know whether it was set immediately
during the last IRQ. We just know it's set sometime after reading the
register 0x20c during the last IRQ.

> Nevertheless it would be good if you could try kernel 2.6 and dvb-kernel
> from CVS at least on one of your machines to have the same basis.

Yes, I agree and I would probably test it also. But it is bothering me
like crazy that I still don't know what conditions make
Data_receive_error bit set.

Anyways thank you for all the help, I really appreciate it.

Best regards,
Q-ha.