[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts.

New finding!

Data_receive_error bit is indeed related to the frontend. On a
non-working box, I closed the frontend, and rezaps the frontend. It
gets successfully locked but still no interrupts are generated.  0x20c
reads 0x100 (Data_receive_error set). Redoing the whole thing again
results in the same value read at 0x20c.

So my question becomes; On what conditions does FC2 set the
Data_receive_error bit? But I've seen that the Data_receive_error bit
being set doesn't always stop generating interrupts. In fact, most of
the time it works just fine. Should we focus on stv0299.c instead of
FC2 chipset? I don't know. What are the ways to recover from this
state other than reloading the driver? All these questions are too hw
specific, which is not described at length elsewhere, and without
which I'm stuck.

Q-ha.