[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts.

Hi

On Wed, 4 May 2005, Q-ha Park wrote:
> As mentioned, I'm still using the old driver skystar2.c because I need
> to use 2.4.x kernels. Actually I did the same thing in isr in
> skystar2.c to see what errors were set in the isr. I know some errors
> are read during normal operations, but I don't remember if it was
> Data_receive_error or Continuity_error_flag (I think it was
> Data_receive_error though, I'll recheck this and let you know.)

I saw Continuity_error_flag errors during normal operation.

>> Maybe the Data_receive_error bit is set
>> when the last IRQ took place.
>
> If so, shouldn't this be already cleared in the isr?

Good question. Maybe it is cleared, but immediatly set again.

> Remeber Data_receive_error was read when there are no interrupts, and it
> was set when rezapping the tuner _without_ an additional interrupt.

I meant maybe it is already set during the last IRQ.

Nevertheless it would be good if you could try kernel 2.6 and dvb-kernel
from CVS at least on one of your machines to have the same basis.

regards
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx