Recall process (was: voting rights in general)

Hi Spencer,
At 03:51 AM 25-03-2019, Spencer Dawkins at IETF wrote:
I'm very pleased to see SM driving the conversation about requirements for recall petition signatories on this mailing list, and submitting a draft. I hope people look at his draft, and help improve it where necessary, and when that's all over, I hope SM drops a note to the IESG saying "this draft is ready for publication, who is going to shepherd it?"

The draft is nearly ready for IESG Review. I edited some of the text suggested by Adrian to make it clear that the proposals in the draft do not change the procedures specified in RFC 7776.

That should work. And if it doesn't work, the community should be figuring out why it doesn't work, and what needs to change to make it work.

If it does not work, it will not sound convincing whenever an IESG or IAB member suggests to a subset of participants to submit a draft.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy