Re: Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

> Ahem:-) 7258 says:
>
>   "The motivation for PM can range from non-targeted nation-state
>    surveillance, to legal but privacy-unfriendly purposes by
>    commercial enterprises, to illegal actions by criminals. "
>
> I think we got that right. I agree that there has been too little
> focus put on the non-state actor cases.

it is costing money/jobs.  the state actors are often costing lives.
e.g. for many, the tls 1.3 discussion is about people with guns at your
door at 3am.  we sell them both the guns and the spyware; a real market
opportunity.

bill's bait and sushi often controlls the employee's laptops, ... bill
has the hire and fire authority over the facility use.  this is a false
flag.

randy