Re: Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks your your reply.  I understand that it's necessary to word things carefully, but I hope ISOC can find a way to specifically call out both mining of personal data (whether or not traceable to individual identities) and mass surveillance (whether or not by state-supported actors) as significant threats to the public welfare.

Keith