Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

Dave,

I did not say there were not problems with Dublin, I said (and Michael
concurred) that the steps taken to mitigate the issues helped
significantly. I am not signalling out CityWest as some kind of ideal
location for an IETF meeting, far from it.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj