Re: Advertising WG adoption and WG LCs requests [was RE: Interim (and other) meeting guidelines versus openness, transparency, inclusion, and outreach]

On 19. Jul 2023, at 07:28, Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I remain skeptical that some sort of broader distribution of w.g. adoption and last calls will be very useful.   All that is in these emails is the draft name and the title of the document.

We could (SHOULD!) include the abstract.

I’ve heard a number of people say they wouldn’t use such a notification service.
That is fine.
I certainly would, if only to increase my awareness of what is going on in neighboring areas.

Grüße, Carsten