Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

    : But, considering that most other people, both blacks and whites,
    : in US are enjoying Thriller, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars
    : and all the fantasies and FRPGs with such words of "dark lord",
    : "black magician" and "dark side of force", there is no such
    : culture in US to avoid saying black/dark with negative meaning.

I am responding to the last line of this.  It is factually incorrect. Others have asked you about this as well.  I am a native-born American.

"This is no such culture in the US to avoid saying black/dark with negative meaning"  This is factually wrong.  It is a generalization. There is a strong, and growing, culture within the US to avoid these terms in technical documentation.

Will you please stop trying to make this point now?  You are wrong.