standards? (was: Registration details for IETF 108)

> Allusions were made that it's my browsers' fault, but I note that all
> the other webrtc based services continue to function fine.  Some even
> prefer IPv6.

these days, one needs three or four browsers to get to all the j random
web sites and service one needs in a norlam day.  and we've become
inured to it.

but my fave of 2020 so far is that i successfully receive email from
chase visa that they failed sending email to me to say that my paperless
statement is ready.

there might be a place for a standards organization for this internet
thing.

if the compatibility mess gets below layer seven, things are gonna get
really ugly.  we'll need translators, transition mechanisms, ...  oh
wait.

randy