Re: consider people with poor vision

> It'd be an improvement for the still small number of people who need it.
> For everyone else it'd be a pointless question, which is one of the
> things we've been trying to take *out* of the installer, not add to it.
> See? Different imperatives.

Methinks you guys are forgetting one of the key parts of the rule.  You
should always strive to make things as simple as possible.  But no
simpler.  It is that second clause that is causing problems.  Displays
are entering a period of furious innovation, getting ahead of the curve
would be better than playing catch up later.  It wouldn't even have to
involve numbers and stats most people wouldn't understand.  Autodetect
everything and use that to display a sample dialog with a simple
statement/question.

"Fedora has automatically detected your display and hopefully adjusted
itself to it.  Is the text in this dialog:

[Too big]  [Too small] [Just right]"