Re: F19 Installer a little better, but...

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:25:29 -0700
Adam Williamson wrote:

> It is very useful if you want to be absolutely sure that a given disk
> will not be used at all

But a option in the tree view to say "Protect this disk from any
changes" would work as well, and also give you the opportunity
to actually identify the disk by what partitions are on it.

> I would like to take one more shot at the 'Done' button for F20

Actually, just calling it "Next" instead of "Done" would help a lot
to provide some hope that you might eventually get to select partitions :-).